Andrew Bernier

Friday, June 12, 2009

in NY

While I'm in NY, I won't be able to update this blog as much as I'd like to. However, you can check out what I'm doing through Twitter or Facebook. It's much easier to post to those two places with my iPhone.

The flight here was super fast/I slept the whole time. I was pretty tired from the two hours of sleep I got last night. I had a slice of New York style pizza, which I did NOT fold in half to eat, but it was still delicious, and then I took a nap at Katie's friend's place while she did homework.

I haven't been taking any pictures though and I need to so that I can make this blog more interesting. But I also don't want to look like a guy who should get mugged... but who am I kidding, this blog is way more important than that and if clicking pictures away with my camera gets me mugged because I look like a tourist, so be it! At least this blog will be colorful!

I will take a picture of this though:










Katie's friend James is a sculptor who works with Maya Lin. That's the artist who designed the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington DC. She's big time. So, that makes James pretty big time too. We're staying in his studio and though I haven't met him yet, I will say that I'm fascinated with his art and love for mayonnaise.

This is a sculpture of a man in a boat in mayonnaise. I think it's awesome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home