Andrew Bernier

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updating Designs

I just spent the last few hours updating the DESIGN section of my website. I posted a bunch of work that I haven't shown on my website before, so that's pretty nice.

There are some pieces that I do where I'm not sure if I should put them under "DESIGN" or "ILLUSTRATION" because I do a bit of both every time I make anything.

Also, I'm having a problem with my Photoshop. Whenever I view an image in Photoshop, it looks awesome, but when I view it in Preview or online, the image is considerably darker. This is very frustrating because I don't know what the heck is wrong. If anyone knows, please, give me a heads up. It's infurriating.

Here's what it looks like in my photoshop:


and here's what it looks like in all of the other programs. This image is from the internet:


Ug... I just want it to look good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home